[SEL] Little Lisa and Jim & Dolly

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Aug 17 10:09:21 PDT 2011

Dave,

I think we have a real opportunity here.

Since Tom & Chris have gotten all grown up, poor Jim and Dolly must be
experiencing "empty nest syndrome."  And since it looks like grandchildren
are still a ways off, they NEED to take Little Lisa home with them to
England.

heh-heh-heh  (evil laugh)

See ya,  Arnie