[SEL] Reg's fly shatter

sluggo54@hotmail.com sluggo54 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:40:49 PDT 2011

"And we should all remember the illegal fly swatter that Reg tried to
smuggle into OZ as well!
	Dave"

On reflection, that was possibly a case of mis-packaging.  How about buying a badminton set, removing the rackets, replacing them with two of those heinous fly shatters, and shipping them to Reg that way?  I'm pretty sure he doesn't really need them all that badly - now its a matter of proving it can be done.

Bruce Younger

There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
E. Hemingway