[SEL] welding cable

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Apr 28 05:58:06 PDT 2011

That corrosion inhibitor makes a lot of sense as I see some of the fine
silver strands among the copper strands too.  The one most notable was the
larger one with all fine strands silver in color.
The cable that I was removing insulation from was so deteriorated that the
insulation just crumbled off with a twist of the hand.

Maybe I will get rich enough from all this recycle junk that I will be able
 to pay for my gas to the Reidsville, NC show on Saturday!

Thanks to everyone for the all the info.

Tom  Schmutz
Concord,  Va.
germoamer at AOL.com