[SEL] Question

frappi at wcoil.com frappi at wcoil.com
Mon Apr 4 14:46:32 PDT 2011

Hi Eric and Son,
On the spark plug Deere there are two contacts. One a stationary insulated
point on an arm that bolts on where the magneto normally would. Then
theres one on the push rod positioned so that when the push rod pulls back
it contacts the stationary point conpleting the ground circuit.  So run
your ground from the battery to the engine frame. Then the positive to the
buzz coil. Then off the ground connection or neg terminal of the coil run
a wire to the insulated point. When the points come todgether the coil
will have power. Hook a plug wire to the coil then. There was some one a
while back reproing the parts, will hook you up if you need parts.    Mark