[SEL] magneto charger/Famous engine

Dave Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Mon Apr 4 10:07:19 PDT 2011

I was VERY interested in the magnet charger and had a snipe in for
$769.00 (it went for $700.00) until about a half hour before the
auction ended. At that point I finally realized that I would probably
never use the thing AND that it would cost me about $300.00 to drive
to MD to pick it up. One person's comment to me off List the the
effect that his big charger is used about twice a year and really in
the way in his shop was the straw that finally "broke the cammels
back!" I hope whoever won it uses it and enjoys owning the beast!
	Dave
PS, Thanks to all who answered my questions about the charger BOTH on
and off List. I appreciated your help re: understanding magnet
chargers and what this one was probably worth!