[SEL] Where is that Aussie ?

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Sep 17 15:28:43 PDT 2010

Thankyou Jerry, I knew you would work it out!!   Poor Reggie, how he must
have suffered!   NOT!   However, a nice little "bauble" for Christmas will
surely make him feel better, I,ll start looking in all the local jewellers
and see what I can come up with.
love Marg xx
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle NSW Australia