[SEL] Where is that Aussie ?

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Sep 17 09:54:19 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 17/09/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 5
>Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 15:04:53 +1000
>From: "Reg Ingold" <randmingold at hotkey.net.au>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Where is that Aussie ?
>
>Hi Jerry, I picked up the shed man on Tues. morning, as usual, a big grin on
>his face but looking a bit tired.   It is now Fri. afternoon, he has mowed
>the grass, whipper snipped, cleaned the pool, swept out the shed and almost
>caught up with things.   One thing is bothering me, I may contact Dave and
>see if he can tell me what is/has happened.   Two nights in a row Reg has
>woken me up yelling "Harbour freight tits"!!!!   He is still asleep, but has
>a stupid gooey look on his face, if it happens tonite, I may have to give
>him a clip under the ear!   Other than that, it is good to have him home.
>Marg x
>Reg & Marg Ingold

Hi Marg,
         Thanks for the reply, I'm sooooooooooo relieved that he has got
back safely. I was very worried that those naughty Yankee buggers would
corrupt him, him being so innocent and all !!!

         Your reply has just explained a recurring nightmare I've had for
the last few days. A big truck is approaching me at speed and I cannot get
out of the way - All I remember is the letters signwritten on the
truck  "RHFT". I've tried everything but they did not make sense until now!!

         "Reg, Harbour Freight Tits" !!  No need to contact Dave - I can
explain it all.

         He must have ordered a gift for you from "Harbour Freight" and the
silly "Tits" messed up the order and he did not get it in time to take back
to you. It's now so clear - no wonder he's having nightmares about it :-)

         Treat him with tenderness and love, shame, the poor guy will
probably take some time to recover from the disappointment. No wonder he's
been doing all those chores about the place - he's obviously "trying to
forget".

Love,
Jerry