[SEL] Stuffing the ballot box - help needed.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Fri Sep 17 09:25:13 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 17/09/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 2
>Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 17:32:10 -0700
>From: David Rotigel <rotigel at me.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Stuffing the ballot box - help needed.
>
>41.3% as of 5:25 PM, Thursday the 16th. (I think this Isaac kid is
>CHEETING!) When is the voting over?
>         Dave

Hi  Dave,
         I also just managed another vote! Now 42.3% just on double the
number of votes that the cheating Catholic has!! :-)
Jerry

(P.S. TO ALL HUMOURISTICALLY CHALLENGED CATHOLICS AND LIBERALS ON THE LIST
- NO OFFENCE MEANT - IT'S JUST A JOKE !!!!)

P.P.S. Arnie did you ever get what you wanted from that Swedish broad that
the engine men pushed to the top ??

P.P.S. Yes I know this should be on "Slick" and yes, it is there as well.