[SEL] Stuffing the ballot box - help needed.

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Tue Sep 14 14:31:54 PDT 2010

OK, we've done it before let's do it again.   A co-worker of mine has a nephew who is up for football player of the week from a local TV station.  Viewers are asked to log onto their web site and vote for their favorite player.  Here's the web site:
http://tristatehomepage.com/sports/football-first
Look on the left side of the screen and look for the section called "Player of the Week"
The 5th player down is Carmi Running Back Logan Rogers: 220 Yds. Rushing, 3 TDs
Click on the circle next to his name and hit "Vote".
It will allow one vote per computer.  I just voted and he has 38.5% of the vote.  Let's see if we can raise that number to over 50%.
Thanks.
Keith

Keith Kinney
kkinney at herculesengines.com