[SEL] US Library contact wanted please

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Tue Sep 14 04:10:21 PDT 2010

Hi all
 I am after someone who is an avid library goer, studing at University in Illinois or working at Illinois university,  to help me.
I am trying to get some rare archived information from the rare books and manuscripts dept from the University of Illinois at Urbana - Champaign and on their web site I need to do the following:

To request an archived item through I-Share I need to profile a VuFind account.
1. It is asking for Borrower ID (Barcode Number)
2. The I-Share library with which you are affiliated, this can be any college or university in Illinois, see link below and look at th elist in the drop down menu.

https://vufind.carli.illinois.edu/vf-uiu/MyResearch/Account?followup=%2Fvf-uiu%2FRecord%2Fuiu_5960065%2FRequest%3FfollowupJS%3DshowTagForm%28%29

I only want those who can genuinely help to reply please at plowe at exemail.com.au OFF LIST. You have to know the Library system or be a member.

Regards
Peter Lowe