[SEL] DELCO LIGHT PLANT HELP NEEDED

Alan rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 11 13:14:59 PDT 2010

The one I have is an auto start Delco light plant.
You turn on the motor and the engine starts.
The friend that I bought it from says it must have a load to run it.
Back in it's working days the load was a bank of batteries.
I got it with some 32 Volt light bulbs, a power hack saw with a 32 Volt motor plus another 32 Volt motor on an old pump and a small sink for the water.

Alan in Michigan