[SEL] DELCO LIGHT PLANT HELP NEEDED

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Sep 11 13:01:34 PDT 2010

Hi Ron,

My Delco light plant runs with three 12v automotive cooling fans in series as a 36v
load.  It works great.  The fans have really large fan blades and are mounted in
wooden box frames with hardware cloth over the openings.  With longish electrical
cords, the three fans can be spread out and provide a really nice breeze on hot show
days.  I don't know if it's necessary to have a load on a light plant or not.

See ya,  Arnie