[SEL] Mount pleasant is over

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Sat Sep 4 11:02:54 PDT 2010

    Hi all
Well we finished off a great 4 days at Mount Pleasant, Iowa with the R&V engine seminars tonight and a wealth of information shared and gained. Talks on the car, engine, company and ordnance side of R&V Engineering Co.
This has been another major engine show that has been well worth coming all this way for and actually more close comradeship than the 2003 centenary reunion, I think time was the best factor.
Many thanks to Barry Tuller for hosting the show, Joe Prindle for his valued information, Joe Kelley, Curt Andree and all the others boys and gals who made it a great week.
The presence of the VanDervoort family made it all that much more special.
We are off to Chicago for three days R&R (not R&V) and then Los Angeles and then home next Friday.

Thanks to all those at Portland, Indiana and Mount Pleasant for an absolutely great time, as usual. Your are a top bunch.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
http://www.oldengine.org/members/plowe/rv-engines/rvpage.htm