[SEL] OT-OT- air lines in shop?

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri Oct 29 21:21:01 PDT 2010

I piped my shed with Gal pipe. 3/8 and 1/2 inch. We are drier here so water
is not so much of a problem. Usual drain system and drain points below
outlets.
I also have a pressure guage and a warning light for when on. Saves me
getting out of bed to turn the bloody thing off! (Her indoors,"Ya left it on
again!")
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle NSW Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au