[SEL] OT-OT- air lines in shop?

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Fri Oct 29 21:07:19 PDT 2010

Hello Bill,
	I ran 3/4" type M copper pipe from one side of the large door along the
walls to he other side of the large door in my shop with a drain
installed at the end of each run. Drops are 1/2" copper. The compressor
is more or less in the middle of the run. The outlets are raised a
couple of inches above the main line. I also put a water trap wherever
the main line turned upwards like over the personal door. I put a dryer,
filter, oilers and regulators in where they were needed.

Rupert