[SEL] Machine Tool REFERENCE ARCHIVE

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Thu Oct 28 04:52:28 PDT 2010

In a message dated 10/28/2010 7:33:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
randmingold at hotkey.net.au writes:

Also, on  the last USA trip, I got a digital vernier from Harbor Freight
that
has  FRACTIONS! along with Metric and imperial. I got it just to show the
friends here! Awesome!!

Last year I bought an 8 inch long, digital inch/metric Mitutoyo vernier at
an engine show from a flea market vendor.  He was asking $15 and I got it
for $12!  When I picked it up, I turned it on and everything worked,
repeated to zero a dozen times, looked for something bent, broken, scratched,
etc.  Nothing.  I finally asked him if he would take $12 for it and he
accepted stating he did not even know what it was.  I left a very happy  camper.

Tom  Schmutz
Concord,  Va.
germoamer at AOL.com