[SEL] 32 volt question

cgandree at mchsi.com cgandree at mchsi.com
Sun Oct 10 06:52:20 PDT 2010

Jerry,
Most 32 Light Plants were sold with Glass Batteries (16 cells x 2 Volts each).   My Delco Plant for example uses 4 x 8 volt batteries.  Still available in your better tractor supply stores, marine suppliers and most common in Golf Carts. NOT CHEAP and they are lead acid.  Right now I am restoring the coils on the starter for my Delco.
Curt