[SEL] Reed Manufacturing Erie PA. / Off Topic

Rupert rwenig2 at xplornet.com
Sat Oct 2 15:36:03 PDT 2010

Hello Mark,
	Where are you located? I can cast a nut out of ZA-12 for you. ZA-12 is
almost as good as cast iron for that purpose.
	I am near Camrose, Alberta. I plan to be doing a foundry demo at the
Estevan Model Engineering Show the week end of October 16th. I can bring
equipment to cast one there as a demo if that helps.

Rupert

--

yvt

Rupert Wenig