[SEL] Jacks Small Engines/update

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Thu Nov 18 01:13:46 PST 2010

Hi Guys,

         Thanks for all the replies both on and "off list" - I have replied
to each "off list" separately but do seem to have not received all the

         Arnie  mentioned one from Mike - which I never got  and Mike (as
with most other list members) is "whitelisted" in my server rules so I do
not know what happened to his reply (but it may have been to the SEL and I
only get the SEL digest version which is due in about 8 hours time). As a
matter of fact, I never even got my original post back (from Oldengine
list). I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the list server or
something on our side.

         The replies just served to strengthen my belief that you are all
such a great bunch of people and many offered to get the parts for me and
post them on to me. Thank you all, I do appreciate that.

         What I have done for now is I've attempted to "fool the system".
We have 11 official languages in South Africa so I went back to Jacks
Online Store and placed the order. When I came to the address part I
entered this in Afrikaans (one of our languages) which bears no resemblance
to a P.O.Box Number in English and the order was accepted and
confirmed.  Time will tell but I'm sure it will work.

         Once again, thanks to all.
Jerry