[SEL] Drag line engine ID wanted video

Dave Merchant kosh at ncweb.com
Mon Nov 15 18:52:23 PST 2010

Here is a B-e 15-B for comparison...

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=SteamCrane#p/u/45/to12poYOc1E

Cab styling is almost like B-E, but not as blended.
What you can see thru the cab front looks B-E.
About a 15-B or a slightly larger older mode. 20-B or so.

However, I suspect it's something else.

KOSH

Dave Merchant
kosh at nesys.com
dmerchant at layerzero.com

http://www.nesys.com
http://www.nesys.org
YouTube: SteamCrane

"I've just completed Mike's Nature trick of adding in the real temps
to each series for the last 20 years (ie from 1981 onwards)
and from 1961 for Keith's to hide the decline."
         - Prof. Phil Jones
         - Director, Climatic Research Unit
         - School of Environmental Sciences
         - University of East Anglia