[SEL] No spark in the JD magneto

Keith Kinney kkinney at herculesengines.com
Sun Nov 7 18:34:00 PST 2010

Jeff
If you can't find someone locally to charge your magneto you can send it to me along with return postage and I'll be happy to charge it for you.  If you take the magnets off of the magneto you must keep a keeper on the magnets until they are reinstalled on the magneto.  Even if you take take the keeper off for an instant it will loose much of its charge.
Keith