[SEL] Economy 1 HP fuel mixer needed

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Sat Nov 6 16:33:54 PDT 2010

Hi David, A picture of your "Economy" would help a lot. I think that
Hercules never built a 1 HP. Sears owned the trademark on "Economy"
but the casting number 5-23-13 does not make any sense.
	Dave
PS, As far as a cart being called a "truck" that is just what they
were called. It's much like calling a DEMOCRAT an IDIOT! (That's just
what they are called!)