[SEL] Nuenen 2010 Show Pictures

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat May 29 11:33:49 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 29/05/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 22:05:48 +0100
>From: Listerdiesel <listerdiesel at gmail.com>
>Subject: [SEL] Nuenen 2010 Show Pictures
>
>I have started to upload the first menu pages for the Nuenen show:
>
>http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/Nuenen2010/Nuenen2010Menu1.htm
>http://www.stationary-engine.co.uk/Nuenen2010/Nuenen2010Menu2.htm
>
>or on the American server:
>
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Nuenen2010/Nuenen2010Menu1.htm
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/diesel/Nuenen2010/Nuenen2010Menu2.htm
>
>I will update the pages as we get more pictures processed. Note that
>there is NO link between the main front page and this new section yet.
>
>Peter
>--
>Peter A Forbes

Hi Peter,
         I've just started looking at your pics.

         Your Ruston sure looks good on the trailer behind your car. I'm
sure you must have had many admiring glances on the trip.

         I always enjoy the trip to shows because of all the interest shown
by other motorists. Kids point, Dad's speed up and drive next to you to
look, some even try to ask questions through the window.

         I'm not sure if you have caught up with your other list mail since
Nuenen but the 1HR we discussed previously now belongs to me !!!!

         It's still in my friends shed and quite safe there. I'm going over
tomorrow to take pics. I've also traced someone locally who has a restored
1XHR like yours as well as another scrapped 1XHR that he says I'm welcome
to help myself to parts from. I can also use the parts from his restored
engine to copy if needs be. How interchangeable are the 1HR and 1XHR parts?
(As a reminder, here is the link to the pic of parts mine is missing:
<http://www.oldengine.org/members/evans/ruston1HR.JPG>

         More later.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans