[SEL] Wow ! Quite a find.

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Sat May 22 10:24:05 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 22/05/2010, you wrote:
>Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 16:19:04 -0400
>From: Ralph Holt <rehot at msn.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Wow ! Quite a find.
>To: <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Hi Frank and all SEL list members,
>
>I have been a member here for a good while but this is my first post
>because I don't have any hit and miss engines to talk about but that
>doesn't stop me from loving them and from enjoying this group.

<big snip>

Hi Ralph,
         Welcome! These lists need participation to survive. I also do not
have any "hit 'n miss" engines apart from my Maytag) (Shuddup Dave and
Arnie :-)) but that does not mean that you cannot post messages.

         Hope to see you around more often.

Keep the revs up (or down)
Jerry Evans
<www.oldengine.org/members/evans/plates/index.htm>