[SEL] Parts available at Portland & Mt Pleasant OT

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Fri May 21 00:00:58 PDT 2010

Peter, On one trip in the USA, I was sitting at the rear of the plane and,
looking out the window, saw my bag on the conveyer. It came to the end, 5
feet off the ground and, THUD!! Yup, nobody to take it off. When I got it
from the baggage spinaround, it was split and ruined.
I took it to the airline front counter and told them my baggage was damaged.
Reply?
"How do you know WE did it?
Reply, "Cos I watched it exit the plane!" (LOTS of people getting tickets)
I then got a voucher for the cost of  new luggage.(To MY evaluation of the
cost of the original!)
Ya gotta play the game THEY set the rules for!! Grin.
Travelling around the globe does give you a few clues.
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle.NSW  Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold