[SEL] Curt Stoecker

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue May 18 11:25:04 PDT 2010

At 06:00 PM 18/05/2010, you wrote:
>Message: 4
>Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 19:00:16 -0700
>From: David Rotigel <rotigel at me.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Curt Stoecker
>
>Hi Craig,
>         Rob is very good at what he does, but is somewhat over priced. The
>guy he left in the elevator (between floors) for three weeks in 2006
>(while creative) was at a cost of more than $US6,000.00! Arnie and I,
>on the other hand, do "low cost elimination" at less that half of
>Rob's prices. Knee caps are $US250.00 each or two for the amazing low
>price of $US350.00. Total elimination ranges from $US675.00 (per .380
>bullet) to $US1,125.00 (per.45 bullet) with a guarantee of no more
>than 3 (three) bullets per individual! (Lower rates for two or more
>individuals if orders are placed at the same time!)
>         Dave
>PS, Arnie is developing a NTB (Nuke The Bas#@rd) program at
>OUTSTANDINGLY LOW prices. Contact me off list for further details.
>(See:
>http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-05-17/miniature-nuclear-plants-seek-approval-to-work-in-u-s-update1-.html
>
>    Like Iran, Arnie has assured the UN that his "reactor" is for
>"peaceful purposes" only!
>PPS, Thanks for your consideration!

Hi Guys,
         (a bit late but I only get the digest).

         Wow what an interesting thread. The SEL stands together !! Great
stuff. I remember Reg's model problem from a few years - bad one !

         Just a question for Dave, are your "cheaper alternatives" more
painful? Not being much of a "Gun guy" I was just wondering.
Jerry.