[SEL] Curt Stoecker

BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com BIGFLYWHEEL at aol.com
Tue May 18 03:49:21 PDT 2010

Here is a suggestion. Do a search for his closest neighbor and give the
neighbor a call. That's just to check to see if he lives there.  If you  then
found him,  your going to have to contact a local attorney to  have a letter
sent to him. (Certified)  This will flush the man out and let  him think
something is coming. Keep it cool calm and collective.
KK

In a message dated 5/18/2010 4:27:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,