[SEL] Curt Stoecker

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Mon May 17 19:55:09 PDT 2010

That may be but it aint helping Craig.
His address, and other details need putting up on here so if a member is
near, he can do what we all would for a friend,  try and make it known to
him that if "He  Messes with Craig, he messes with the whole trailer park".
Contact with the local police from another local does more than a person
overseas ever can.
Reg

Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle.NSW  Australia