[SEL] OT Another one bites the dust!

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Mon May 3 18:37:08 PDT 2010

Hi Arnie,
I suggested doing my vows with a pirate voice (eg Do you take this woman.
ARRRRRRR) but it did not go down well :)
Ann comes along to some of the rallies with me (usually the larger ones) but
often work or social commitments keep her at home. At least it means we
don't need to find a dogsitter.
The more local rallies Ann will usually come out later in her car and bring
the dog along.
Ann has found (as most people do) that the engine people are great to hang
around with.
Patrick