[SEL] OT Another one bites the dust!

Renee Mathieson mathjr at optusnet.com.au
Mon May 3 14:35:52 PDT 2010

Great news Patrick & Ann, last weekend Val & I celebrated our 40th
anniversery by flying to Gabo Island,climbing the lighthouse then flying to
Mallacoota for a lunch at the pub. When we arrived home I had a chef came to
our house & cooked us a 8 course seafood meal. All this was a surprise to
Val. Hope your married life is as full of surprises as ours has been. John
Mathieson
                  Eden NSW