[SEL] Portland 2010

plowe at exemail.com.au plowe at exemail.com.au
Sun May 2 02:37:17 PDT 2010

Hi Barry
All is OK now, I have accommodation in Decatur, IN, going to the Back40
Junction Thursday night, Friday, Saturday Portland, then on the Mt
Pleasant. I will hire a car. I now have my son with me.
Many thanks for the offer though, look forward to meeting you again mate.
Also looking foward to meeting George Eddy.
Regards
Peter, Oz

Peter... I was thinking about you and your visit here to the states and may
have a plan to offer to you. If you fly into Indianapolis on Thursday or
Friday I could pick you up there. If you want I can reserve a room at the
motel in Muncie that we stay at and you can ride back and forth to the show
grounds with us. I'm driving a 2009 Ford F-150 super crew cab so there is
plenty of room for 2 more. Then if you want you can ride with us to Mount
Pleasant when we return home on Sunday. George Eddy rides with us to ad
from
Portland and I drop him off at his camper in Mount Pleasant at the show
grounds. You are more than welcome to ride with us. Where are you staying
in
Mount Pleasant?
Let me know your plans.
Barry