[SEL] Hvid Manufacturer Database

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 30 07:12:14 PDT 2010

Gang:

An Aussie friend is compiling a database of companies and brand names for Brons and Hvid engines and has a question.  He read that Fricks and A.S. Fricks (U.S.) and Fricks (Danish) both produced Brons engines.  He then got a letter saying that neither company made spray cup engines.

"I am not sure about Fricks which is a Danish company but i will do more
checking on this one but what can you find out about A.S.Fricks which
was an American Co. and made lots of different engines and Traction
engines too can you find out for me if they made or sold Hvid engines
either made by them or re badged please."

Can anyone shed light on this?

You can see the database by going to my web page, then to The Homebrew Hvid.  Any additions, corrections or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand