[SEL] Help ID These Items Please - these links should work‏

Luke Tonneberger flywheelin at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 05:01:44 PDT 2010

As I said in my other note, I haven't been able to send in a couple weeks to the SEL so am sending this now.....

Thanks for the help trying to identify my parts. This was identified as a Nelson Bros carb.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-606F.JPG

These coils were identified as being from a light plant. The spring looking thing under the cap is a resistor to cut down the 32v.

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-610F.JPG

This item could not be identified though:

Is this some sort of check valve or fuel pump? I took the cap off and there are two balls, a plunger looking thing, and a spring inside. Looks like casting numbers are 62379.  Could this part be off of a Model T Ford or something?

http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-603F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-604F.JPG
http://www.oldengine.org/members/luket/temp/MVC-602F.JPG

Luke Tonneberger