[SEL] The McVickerish Engine and video

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Wed Mar 24 07:07:08 PDT 2010

Reg:

A few years ago, I also restored a 4-cycle Aermotor.  The 4-cycle cam runs at a quarter crankshaft speed but has two lobes on it.  There aren't many of those around.

BTW, they can be converted back and forth from 4-cycle to 8-cycle by simply punching out the taper pin and swapping cams.

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand