[SEL] The McVickerish Engine and video

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Mar 23 19:07:10 PDT 2010

Out of interest, the one I own has a double lobe cam, making it a normal 4
cycle engine. It is original and could have been an export engine as they
were sold for a while in Western Australia only. I know of only 3 original
imports over here. I dont know about the cams on the others.
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle.NSW  Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold