[SEL] The McVickerish Engine

Elden DuRand edurand at mchsi.com
Tue Mar 23 07:09:26 PDT 2010

Patrick:

Very nice engine!  I have one comment though.  Historically, it must have some relation to the Maytag "motor".  I noted in the photo of your engine that there was definite evidence of blue smoke which is characteristic of those infernal Maytag things.  :-)

I'm sure the sound of your engine is a bit more pleasant.

Note:  I've got to stop this Maytag bashing!  There's the definite possibility that I could take on some of Dave's characteristics ....... EEK!

Take care - Elden
http://www.oldengine.org/members/durand