[SEL] Coolspring

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 21 15:08:33 PDT 2010

After doing a map check it looks like I will be heading North out of Columbus OH on I-71 so I won't even be close to Coolsprings but thanks to both you and Mike for the info.  If I could hold off I would but due to time problems and my traveling companion, it looks as we will be leaving this Thursday. He needs to retrive his items right away.

Tim Christoff