[SEL] Coolspring

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sun Mar 21 14:54:20 PDT 2010

Tim,

If you're headed for the northern part of PA, you want to be on I-80 not I-70.
I-70 runs across the southern part of the state.

If you're on I-80 and you exit onto PA36 at Brookville, Coolspring is only about 15
or 20 minutes south of Brookville.

The Coolspring website is:  http://www.coolspringpowermuseum.org
and their phone number is 814-849-6883

Their first official "open days" with running engines are April 17-18.
The next is May 15-16 and the 2010 Exposition is June 17-19.

If you can hold off a couple of months, June would be the time to be there.  That
show is awesome.

If not, give 'em a call.  Sometimes they are willing to open the buildings and show
you around at times other than their open days.

See ya,  Arnie