[SEL] 7 HP Economy Hit and Miss Kerosene engine

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Wed Mar 17 21:02:53 PDT 2010

Keith,

That's sooo SWEET!  There aren't that many kero burners that are hit & miss.  Are
all the Economy kero burners setup that way?  ISTR that Dave's 12 hp Herc kero
burner was T/G.

So, you've got the full set of Hercs and just need a 12 hp Economy for a full set of
those?  EXCELLENT.  What's next; a full set of Spartas?  8-))

See ya,  Arnie