[SEL] Old engine ads

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Mar 13 05:33:43 PST 2010

Those are fantastic Ken.  I can see that website being visited
extensively when you get it completed.  It will be almost as useful as
Wendel's BYB at helping gain info on engines.  I really appreciate your
work on this.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY

I have just started a project to glean old engine advertisements
from early magazines accessed through google books.  The first page
of these is from the first volume of the American Blacksmith.  This
magazine has a lot of great information for those willing to take the
time to browse through it.  Just go to:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/christison/ads/vol-1/  for the first
installment.

Take care.