[SEL] Old engine ads

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Mar 13 05:32:23 PST 2010

Hi Ken,

What a neat idea.  Thanks for doing this.  This is a great source of info!  I'm
really looking forward to this compilation growing over time.

One thought struck me as I looked over this first list.  If a bloke had one of each
of these engines, he'd have a VERY impressive collection!!  8-))

See ya,  Arnie