[SEL] R&V problem

Peter Lowe plowe at exemail.com.au
Thu Mar 11 03:34:19 PST 2010

I only use annealed copper gaskets on those types of heads. Om my R&V the
first gasket I made was from a heat resistance gasket material and first
bang it blew out..
The original gasket on the engine was copper but it was damaged. So I made
one from copper the same as the original and no more problems.

Regards
Peter Lowe
R&V Engine Registrar
Australia