[SEL] My new (old) toy

Best, George George_Best at adp.com
Mon Mar 8 08:54:09 PST 2010

Yesterday was the first day I got to seriously use my forklift.  Moved several engines around in both the shop part and storage part of my pole barn.  Was nice being able to move the big 12hp Ingeco SS into the shop area.  Last time I moved the Ingeco we used pry bars and rollers just to get it unloaded from the trailer and moved against a wall in the barn.  So much easier being able to just pick it up and move it over to the shop!  The forklift handled it without any problem.

Still need to move some more stuff around before I try lifting the big Kearney & Trecker 3B universal mill.  It's right at the capacity of the forklift.  Anyone want to buy a 2.5 ton milling machine for cheap?

George