[SEL] R&V Expo at Mt Pleasant in September

Joe Prindle joe_prindle2001 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 3 08:09:25 PST 2010

My neighbor and I will be there with his R&V engines, some literature and his R & V oil can, a little treasure he got on eBay a few years back.
Anyone who hasn't been to the Mt. Pleasant show really owes it to themselves to take it in. There are lots of steam engines and tractors in operation, lots of gas engines and a really good variety of permanent displays. Even if the show is rained out, there is so much to see in the museum buildings that you can spend a couple of days enjoying it.
See you there,
Joe
Joe Prindle
Baraboo, WI USA
"All I ask is the chance to prove that money can't make me happy." Spike Milligan