[SEL] Rick Rowlands

Rick Rowlands rowlands1941 at roadrunner.com
Tue Mar 2 16:35:21 PST 2010

Thanks for the heads up.  I'll have to pick up a copy tomorrow while I am
out.

I have been quite busy lately with the new Westinghouse engine project.  I
spent several hours today looking through engineering drawings and found the
original foundation drawing for the engine, as well as about 200 more that
were just too neat not to copy.

Rick