[SEL] New FM at Vista Ca.

frank skinner marinesurveys at msn.com
Wed Jun 23 12:43:53 PDT 2010

Jim;

Those F/M's are easy to work on & run well, that engine probably needs

 little to make her fire up, I've re-activated them that were laid up

6 to 10 years with very little effort,starting air is 250 PSI btw

Qiuncy 325's or 340's are the very best for the job, they will

actuall pump close to 600 PSI.

Quincy 325's & 340's are the standard of the tugboat industry.

        Franklin S. Skinner
    Marine Surveyor & Consultant
3428 Talon Court Wilmington NC 28409
       34'10.9 North 74'52.4 West