[SEL] 22 hp stover

Patrick Livingstone patrick.livingstone at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 01:27:43 PDT 2010

Hi Bill,
I only have a DX 6hp & a YB 6hp. I think I have a couple of other catalogues
with more info.
Have you sent your engine number off to Joe Maurer? He can look it up in the
factory records and add it to the Stover register.
Patrick

On 22/6/10 1:42 PM, "bill boyce" <bboyce at swat.coop> wrote:

> patrick, what is the bore on  your engine ?
> bill

>>> 59 inches with a face of 4 inches,, stroke is 14 inches.....so maybe