[SEL] gas tank help

Ron Gerlach r7734g at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:54:32 PDT 2010

Tom

Put in some small pebbles and sand along with an entire can of kitchen cleanser and enough water to cover all the added abrasives; maybe 1/3 full.  Agitate as best you can.  You do something as simple as put it in the back of your truck or car trunk and drive around with the concoction for a week before dumping it out.  A thorough cleaning with water and de-greaser after wards should leave you with a fairly clean tank.  If not repeat, a second or third time.

Ron