[SEL] O.T. Aerial photo of my home.

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jun 15 15:31:59 PDT 2010

Further to, the Rand is fetching 13 US cents today. It was, at least equal
back in earlier times when SA was managed in a better manner.
The poverty of the black people is a major reason for all the crime. Their
govt has no idea on how to raise it. They are too concerned about lining
their own pockets.
You agree Jerry?
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle.NSW  Australia