[SEL] O.T. Aerial photo of my home.

Reg Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jun 15 15:14:12 PDT 2010

I can answer that.
My bro was engineering manager of Haggy Rand. The mine cable makers in
Joburg. When the govt changed and the Rand dropped to such a low value, he,
having just retired, was caught in an economic trap. As such, if he leaves
there, he will be a pauper, having had the value of his money and
possessions reduced to just about zero in the rest of the western world..
Reg & Marg Ingold
Newcastle.NSW  Australia
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold